3M 05220 Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure - 3 oz.
- Permanent bonding above and below the waterline
- Fast-cure version of 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200
- Tack-free in 1-2 hours and typically cures within 48 hours
- Tough and flexible polyurethane polymer forms strong bonds
- Capable of retaining strong bonds during vibration, swelling, shrinking or shock
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 Fast Cure is a one-component, high-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane for permanent bonding of aluminum, wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. This fast cure version of 5200 is formulated to typically cure within 48 hours. It chemically reacts with moisture to provide strong, flexible bonds above or below the waterline. Recommended applications: fiberglass deck to hull, through hull fittings, wood to fiberglass, portholes and deck fittings, motors on fiberglass transoms, under moldings, hull seams above and below waterline, deck housings.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.