3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200 (05260) – Semi-Permanent Flexible Adhesive Sealant for Boats and Marine Applications – White – 3 Ounces
- Date First Available:
- July 1, 2003
- Cures fast – One-part adhesive sealant requires no mixing, typically cures in as little as 24 hours so you can get back on the water faster
- Seals above and below waterline – Ideal for joints, rub-rails, access plates and other areas shielded from the sun
- Long lasting formula – Tough polyurethane polymer resists weathering and salt water
- Tough, flexible bonds – Stays very flexible, retaining strong bonds even during vibration, structural movement or shock
- Allows disassembly without damage – Medium-strength, semi-permanent adhesive sealant allows bonded parts to be removed after prolonged use
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200 is a tough, semi-permanent, flexible polyurethane for bonding and sealing. It is ideal for use on wood, glass, paint, gelcoat and fiberglass as well as many metals and plastics. It becomes tack-free in as little as 50 to 90 minutes, and typically cures in as little as 24 hours – allowing you to get back out on the water. The sealant applies right from the container with no metering or mixing required and cures to form a firm, flexible, waterproof seal, yet this medium-strength adhesive allows you to disassemble parts after long-term use without damage. It is recommended for use on joints, hardware attachment, portholes and other areas which are shielded from the sun. Tough and flexible, it dissipates stress caused by vibration and shock, and won’t crack under dynamic force. It resists saltwater, wind, weather and temperature extremes for long periods of worry-free enjoyment on the water.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.