3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200 (06560) – Semi-Permanent Flexible Adhesive Sealant for Boats and RVs – White - 10 fl oz (295 ml)
- Date First Available:
- July 17, 2006
- CURES FAST One-part adhesive sealant requires no mixing, typically cures in as little as 24 hours so you can get back on the water faster
- SEALS ABOVE AND BELOW WATERLINE – Ideal for joints, rub-rails, access plates and other areas shielded from the sun
- LONG LASTING FORMULA Tough polyurethane polymer resists weathering and salt water
- WON’T CRACK OR PEEL – Stays very flexible, retaining strong bonds even during vibration, structural movement or shock
- ALLOWS FOR DISASSEMBLY WITHOUT DAMAGE – Medium-strength, semi-permanent adhesive sealant allows for bonded parts to be removed after prolonged use
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 4200FC is a one-component, medium-strength, moisture-curing, gap-filling polyurethane that delivers strong, flexible bonds to aluminum, wood, gelcoat and fiberglass. It forms watertight, weather-resistant seals above and below the waterline. In addition, its flexibility allows for the dissipation of stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.