A+D Original Diaper Rash Ointment, Skin Protectant, 4 oz
- Bayer HealthCare LLC
- A+D Original Diaper Rash Ointment, Skin Protectant, 4 oz -
- A+D Original Diaper Rash Ointment, Skin Protectant, 4 Ounce Tube - PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED - A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby skincare products recommended by pediatricians.
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH - Lanolin and petrolatum combine to soothe and prevent diaper rash and sore bottom for your precious baby.
- PROTECTS SENSITIVE SKIN - A+D Ointment, containing lanolin and petrolatum, is a skin protectant, specially formulated to protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- EASY TO APPLY - You don't need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D to the rash. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly.
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS - Not just for babies with sore bottoms, this cream with lanolin can also be used to treat your chafed skin and lips, too.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- aloe barbadensis extract, benzyl alcohol, coconut oil, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, glyceryl oleate, light mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, synthetic beeswax, water
- Lanolin 15.5% (Diaper Rash Ointment), Petrolatum 53.4% (Skin Protectant), Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline, Wax, Paraffin
If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Original Ointment for diaper rash is a smart addition to your collection of baby'skincare products. Safe to use at every diaper change, it's easy to apply and gentle on tender bottoms. A+D ointment helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier to help seal out wetness. It is also useful on your own skin and lips to provide soothing relief to chapped and chafed skin.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.