A+D Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Treatment Cream, Dimenthicone 1%, Zinc Oxide 10%, Easy Spreading Baby Skin Care, 4 Ounce Tube (Pack of 4)
- Date First Available:
- May 23, 2006
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED - A+D Zinc Oxide Cream is a top choice for your skin care first aid kit
- TREATS DIAPER RASH - Dimethicone and zinc oxide combine to treat diaper rash and protect tender bottoms, allowing baby’s skin to heal naturally
- EASY TO APPLY - You don't need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D to rash. This gentle treatment is smooth and spreads evenly
- USE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF RASH - Apply A+D as soon as redness and irritation develops under the diaper
- TREAT AND PREVENT DIAPER RASH - Use A+D Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Treatment Cream for existing diaper rash and help to prevent reoccurrence of diaper rash with frequent diaper changes and continuous application of A+D Original Ointment
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Zinc Oxide Cream for diaper rash is a smart addition to your baby skin care first aid kit. This diaper rash cream is easy to apply, gentle on tender bottoms, and provides fast and effective treatment, with dimethicone and zinc oxide providing soothing relief to cracked or chafed skin. Use at the first sign of diaper rash.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.