Adaptil Calming Spray for Dogs (60 ML) | Vet Recommended to Calm During Travel, Vet Visits, Boarding & More
- Date First Available:
- February 15, 2015
- Vet recommended - Adaptil is the #1 Vet recommended solution to help dogs adjust to challenging situations and curb stress related unwanted behaviors, like barking, chewing, tumbling, and more
- Over 90% effective and is clinically proven to effectively reduce anxiety & unwanted behavior in 90%+ of dogs, by making them feel safer, calmer, and less stressed
- Perfect for travel - Proven to reduce signs of travel stress including panting, shaking, vomiting and restlessness
- Drug free calming solution - Adaptil dog calming spray is 100% drug free, and mimics a mothers natural nursing pheromones, which helps dogs to feel safe and calm
- Use up to 50 times - Each application lasts 4-5 hours, and can be sprayed in the car, on collars, shirts, leashes, bandanas, blankets, crates, and more
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Does your dog bark excessively? Are they an anxious traveler, or fearful of the vet? Do they pace, pant, or hiding on a regular basis at home? These behaviors may be caused by fear and anxiety. ADAPTIL is a vet recommended, clinically proven, drug free solution that helps your dog feel calmer. provides “comforting messages” (dog appeasing pheromones that mimic a mother's nursing pheromones) that helps dogs feel calm and relaxed in situations like loud noises (thunderstorms and fireworks), being home alone, traveling or other fearful situations. These odorless messages are only perceived by dogs and provide a strong signal of security and comfort. By making your dog feel relaxed and less stressed, it helps to reduce problem behaviors. Cats and people are not affected by these pheromones. Help calm and relax your dog at home, or on the go with ADAPTIL Calming Spray. By spraying ADAPTIL in your car / your dog's kennel, or on a bandana or bedding, you can make sure your dog feels calm and comfortable during situations like vet visits, the groomer, boarding or travel. Always wait 10 to 15 minutes before you introduce your dog to the area or item sprayed to let the alcohol dissipate. Don’t spray directly onto dog. Reapply every 4 to 5 hours as needed, and enjoy your new calm! Each spray bottle can last up to 50 sprays.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.