Aeromotive 11202 Fuel Pump (A2000 Drag Race Carbureted)
- High torque, low RPM motor design delivers more than 350 GPH free flow, while developing less current draw than any other pump in its class.
- Adjustable diaphragm bypass valve outperforms ineffective poppet designs, minimizing flow loss and pressure fluctuation to the regulator and carburetor.
- Proprietary seal design eliminates leakage.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Multiple bolt patterns on the bottom of the pump body fit many chassis mounting options.
- Item model number:
Aeromotive Inc. is a true high performance aftermarket manufacturer specializing in fuel delivery and fuel delivery components. Utilizing aerospace tolerances and procedures, three generations of track experience, and a meticulous approach to engineering, Aeromotive Fuel Systems has become the absolute pinnacle of performance fuel delivery. The A2000 flows enough fuel to support the world's quickest nitrous Pro-mods on gasoline, and is the industry's only fuel pump that uses a true diaphragm controlled, adjustable bypass valve, integral to the pump. This design dampens pressure spikes, delivering smoother, more controlled flow and pressure, ensuring more consistent E.T.s and win lights. Fuel Pump Inlet Type: ORB-10. Inlet Thread Diameter: 5/8", Outlet Thread Diameter: 5/8". Inlet Type: ORB-10, Outlet Type: ORB-10.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.