Air Fryer Cookbook : Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Cook Easy Healthy Recipes, Stay Fit and Losing Weight Quickly (Including One Week Meal Plan) (Paperback)
- Howie Dyson
- How to use your air fryer like a pro also if you are a complete beginner.
- Why using an air fryer will help you to loose weight without giving up your favorite foods.
- The best recipes to prepare without spending to much time in the kitchen (all recipes contains nutritional facts).
- The right way to prepare appetizers and snacks.
- The ultimate 7-day meal plan.
- And much, much more!
Are you looking for easy and quick air fryer recipes? Do you want to get the best possible results from your air fryer and discover the best ways to use it? Then keep reading! Having made its debut in 2010, the air fryer is basically a kitchen appliance that is revolutionizing the world of cooking, offering a fast and convenient way to cook everyday meals, with many scientifically proven health benefits. This appliance works by circulating hot air which cooks the food, giving it a nice golden-brown color and making the food crispy. Because of this, air fryers are able to fry food without the hazards of traditional oil frying - such as oil burns or fire damage - and can do it in a more systematic controlled manner. The greatest thing about air fryers is that you can use them to make practically everything from heating frozen foods and making chicken wings to baking donuts and extra-crispy cookies. The air fryer is just a must have! But, what if you're not experienced in using an air fryer or you're not that good at cooking? Well, that's what this air fryer cookbook will help you out with. It contains many easy to follow recipes that are written in a beginner friendly way. In this complete step-by-step cookbook you will learn how to cook easy healthy recipes, stay fit and losing weight quickly! Discover:
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.