Amazon Basic Care Allergy Relief Nasal Spray, Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid), 50 mcg Per Spray, 0.54 Fluid Ounces
- Date First Available:
- February 1, 2018
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT - This nasal spray provides relief from allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours. The active ingredient is Fluticasone Propionate (glucocorticoid), 50 mcg, which compares to the active ingredient in Flonase Allergy Relief.
- 24-HOUR ALLERGY RELIEF - This allergy nasal spray temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies - itchy, watery eyes; nasal congestion; runny nose; itchy nose and sneezing.
- EFFECTIVE - This allergy nasal spray is full prescription strength at 50 mcg fluticasone propionate per spray, use it once per day as directed for 24 hours of relief.
- NON-DROWSY - A non-drowsy nasal spray that allows you to go about your day with all day relief from common allergy symptoms.
- UNDERSTANDING ALLERGIES - An allergy is a sensitivity to a substance that is normally harmless. Flowers, trees, a family pet, or dust are examples of things that can cause an allergy.
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number:
Compare to the active ingredient in Flonase Allergy Relief. When you’re suffering from nasal congestion and other allergy symptoms, turn to Amazon Basic Care Allergy Relief Nasal Spray. This non-drowsy nasal spray contains the active ingredient Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid), 50 mcg per spray which helps to clear nasal congestion and relieves symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies: itchy, watery eyes; runny nose; itchy nose and sneezing.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.