Arm & Hammer Dog Dental Care Tartar Control Kit for Dogs | Contains Toothpaste, Toothbrush & Fingerbrush | Reduces Plaque & Tartar Buildup, 3-Piece Kit, Banana Mint Flavor
- Arm & Hammer
- Date First Available:
- February 22, 2016
- PROMOTES HEALTHY GUMS — Dog dental kit is gentle yet effective in reducing tartar buildup, eliminating dog's bad breath, and whitening and brightening your dog's teeth
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS — Natural ingredients ensure optimal dental health for your dog with the flavor of a tasty banana treat he or she will love
- EASY TO USE — For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth. For best results, brush 2-3 times per week
- 100% SAFE — Infused with baking soda, this dental kit is suitable for all dogs and puppies and is a safe, gentle, and effective way to care for your dog's teeth
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED* — If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Item model number:
The Arm & Hammer name has been trusted for over 100 years for gentle yet effective cleaning. Arm & Hammer for Pets brings those same cleaning methods to our companion animals making it easy for pet parents to provide dental health solutions that work. Clean your dog’s teeth with the name you trust. Arm & Hammer Advanced Care toothpaste is formulated with baking soda that dissolves deep in the microscopic crevices on the tooth’s surface for maximum strength cleaning. It is designed specifically to remove and prevent plaque buildup. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes while enzymes fight tartar. Our Advanced Care Toothpaste whitens teeth, fights tartar buildup and eliminates bad dog breath, keeping your dog’s teeth in top form. This set comes with a dog toothbrush to help you reach all of those hard to reach areas so that your dog’s teeth will stay clean and plaque free.Directions: For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off. Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth. Then, put a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush or finger brush and repeat. Always make this a positive experience for your dog. For best results, brush 2-3 times per week.Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Not intended for human use.SATISFACTION GUARANTEED* — If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.