Attwood 11202-1 Boat Trailer Rubber Bow Stop V-Block, Black, 4-Inch by 4-Inch
- Date First Available:
- January 16, 2007
- Protects the bow of your boat during loading and during trailering
- Helps secure your boat for safer trailering
- Helps your boat from shifting side to side on the trailer
- Made from natural rubber to buffer and protect your boat
- 1/2" diameter mounting hole for easy installation
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 6.81 x 3.9 x 3.27 inches; 2.02 Pounds
The Attwood Bow Stop V-block 11202-1 is made from natural rubber to capture the bow of your boat at the stop pylon yet cushion it from jostling on the road. It has a pre-drilled hole for easy and correct mounting. The all black 4" x 4" block has narrow "V" pads for deep-v hull boats or pontoon logs to rest into. Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.