Autospecialty KOE2058 1-Click OE Replacement Brake Kit
- Power Stop
- Comes with everything you need to get the job done, including stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- OE style replacement rotors are mill balanced to ensure a smooth ride
- Z17 Clean Ride ceramic brake pads low dust formula validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles City Traffic
- Dual layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Fitment - Buick Rainier 2005-2004; Chevrolet Trailblazer 2005-2002; GMC Envoy 2005-2002; Isuzu Ascender 2005-2004; Oldsmobile Bravada 2004-2002
- After installation, perform 30 decelerations from 30 mph to 5 mph with 30 seconds in between each deceleration for cooling. You should expect to smell some resin as the brakes get hot. Never cool your brakes with water, as this can damage them.
- 1-Click ordering enables you to put in your cart either 2 or 4 Autospecialty OE replacement rotors and matching ceramic pads at a typical savings of 30 percent
- Brake kits match the right pad and rotor combination for faster stops
- Includes Power Stop evolution ceramic brake pads to provide more pad bite without noise or dust. Rotor Material - Cast Iron. Rotor Type - Vented
- You'll spend less money on these kits than a dealer charges for stock brakes
- Item model number:
Autospecialty OE Replacement brake kits include a complete set of Autospecialty OE Replacement Brake rotors and high performance Evolution ceramic pads. If you need a fast, easy and affordable solution for better braking, then you need a Autospecialty OE Replacement Brake Kit.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.