Balmex Complete Zinc Oxide Protection Diaper Rash Cream, 16 Ounce
- Date First Available:
- April 13, 2016
- Treat the Rash - From diaper rash to chafed skin, Balmex Complete Zinc Oxide Protection Diaper Rash Cream protects, soothes and heals your baby. Goes on smoothly and it’s easy to remove
- Complete Protection - This easy-to-apply cream, made with zinc oxide, protects against diaper wetness and skin chaffing, and proven botanicals like evening primrose neutralize rash-causing irritants
- Works Quickly - Contains the #1 doctor recommended ingredient for the treatment of diaper rash plus Vitamins B5 and E to soothe irritated skin. Balmex is clinically proven to reduce redness in 3 hours
- How Balmex Works - Balmex creates a highly effective, long lasting barrier that helps keep wetness away from the skin. It also reduces friction on the skin caused by contact with the diaper
- Pediatrician Recommended - Recommended by Pediatricians and trusted by Moms for over 50 years, Balmex's is safe to use daily to prevent diaper rash, but also helps heal an existing rash quickly
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Blamex Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream with Aloe & Vitamin E is specially formulated to reduce redness and help soothe and heal diaper rash. Its creamy formula provides a protective barrier to neutralize irritants that can cause diaper rash. And, it's made to moisturize and nourish the skin. Balmex goes on smooth wipes off easily, and has a pleasant, baby scent.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.