Best Friends by Sheri Pet Throne - Luxury Orthopedic Comfort Dog and Cat Bed, High Walls for Security and Deep Rest, Machine Washable
- Best Friends by Sheri
- Date First Available:
- September 24, 2018
- HIGH WALLS FOR SECURITY & COMFORT - Your dog or cat will feel right at home in our halo cuddler bed. Its deep crevices allow for burrowing and nesting, offering the ultimate luxurious comfort and safe haven. Made for pets up to 20 lbs.
- EXTRA SUPPORT FOR JOINTS - The bolstered orthopedic throne was crafted specifically for supporting young, puppy joints, or providing extra relief for tired, aging joints. The stitched down walls provides extra support and assure that fiber fillings will stay in place over time.
- AIRLOFT VIRGIN FIBERS - Our trademarked fibers separate us from the competition. Unlike other dog beds on the market, we use finer grade fibers with a special coating that adds more loft and resilience. This means your dog's bed will feel more comfortable and soft and will be resistant to lumping. Your pet will be in dog heaven on this bed!
- MACHINE WASHABLE - We've taken the hassle out of dog bedding, matching convenience with durability and comfort. The round base is dirt and water resistant, protecting your floors from accidental messes. Machine washable on the gentle, cool cycle. Tumble dry on low.
- GORGEOUS NEUTRAL COLORS - Choose from a selection of beautiful, soft luxury tones that blend seamlessly with your space, giving it a designer feel. Bed is available in two sizes - mini (pets up to 20 lbs) and jumbo (pets up to 35 lbs).
- Item model number:
Orthopedic Sherpa Pet Throne – Luxurious Comfort + Joint Support for Your Pet Best Friends by Sheri Pet Throne offers the ultimate cuddling experience, enveloping your dog or cat in a wonderfully soft bed for calming rest and relaxation. The deep crevices in the round shape allow for burrowing and nesting, giving your pet a safe, comforting feeling. The high backed walls give the bed its throne shape, but more importantly, provide orthopedic support and relief for both young puppy joints and aging, achy joints. Our trademarked Airloft fibers are much finer than market standards so they feel more comfortable and soft. These fibers also work to prevent lumping which helps to maintain the bed’s comfortable, round shape over time. The bed’s base is dirt and water resistant, protecting your floor from accidental messes. To make cleaning quick and hassle-free, we’ve made the entire bed machine washable. We recommend washing on the gentle, cold cycle and tumble drying on low. This throne bed will fit seamlessly into your space with our selection of beautiful designer colors. Your pet will be snoozing not only in luxurious comfort, but also in style! Key Features: Deep crevices for burrowing and nesting High walls for orthopedic joint support Airloft fibers for extra soft comfort Dirt & water resistant base for accident protection Machine washable for hassle-free cleaning Selection of gorgeous neutral color tones Shop 100% Risk Free At Best Friends by Sheri, we care about the health and safety of your pet just as much as you do! If you have any problems or questions about our products, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our world-class customer service team. Frequently Asked Questions What is the max size of dog or cat that this bed designed for? We recommend the mini size for dogs and cats up to 20 lbs. We recommend the jumbo size for dogs and cats up to 35 lbs. We offer a wide selection of other pet bed designs suited for larger breeds. What cycle should I wash it on? To wash, first shake off any loose debris and place the entire bed in the washing machine. Wash on the cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or air dry to prolong life. Do not bleach. Can this bed be used outdoors? We recommended this pet bed for indoor use only. Prolonged exposure to moisture and weather could damage and/or reduce the lifespan of this product.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.