Bethesda Softworks Prey - Pre-Owned (Xbox One)
- Bethesda Softworks
- Arkane Studios
- SCI-FI THRILLER - Nothing is as it seems aboard Talos I. As Morgan Yu, set out to unravel the clues you've left behind for yourself, and discover the truth about your past. What role will you play in TranStar's plans, and the mysterious threat ravaging the station?
- SINGULAR SETTING - Orbiting the Moon, the Talos I space station symbolizes the height of private space enterprise. Explore a lavish craft designed to reflect corporate luxury of the 1960s, and navigate interconnected, non-linear pathways built to hide countless secrets.
- UNIMAGINABLE THREAT - The shadowy extraterrestrial presence infesting Talos I is a living ecology bent on annihilating its prey. It's up to you, one of the last remaining survivors aboard the station, to end the deadly attack of these haunting predators.
- PLAY YOUR WAY - Gain alien abilities to develop a distinct combination of powers and upgrade your unique skills. Craft increasingly useful items with the blueprints, gadgets and tools on board the station to overcome dangerous obstacles in your way. Survive unprecedented threats with your wits and ability to improvise.
- ESRB Rating - MATURE with Blood, Language, Use of Alcohol, and Violence
In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever - but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station, your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.