Bilstein B8 5100 Series Adjustable Shock Absorber, Ride Height (0-2.5")
- An extremely affordable and practical alternative to coil spring spacers.
- BILSTEIN's superior monotube design
- Utilizes the vehicle's stock front coil springs
- Zinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving with independent rebound and compression tuning
- Spring is not included.
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) - Shock Absorber Finish: Zinc Plated Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV's with a front coilover style suspension. The monotube shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the shock body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.5 inch of front end lift, depending on application. The Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber provides increased wheel travel and improved handling and feature a zinc-plated steel body for resistance to harsh off-road elements. Features and Benefits:
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.