Black Diamond Soloist Cold Weather Gloves
- Black Diamond
- Date First Available:
- June 30, 2014
- Shell - 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex, Palm - 100% Goat Skin
- Pull On closure
- 100% waterproof Dry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g Prim aloft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133 g Prim aloft Gold needle punch palm insulation
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 12.99 x 6.69 x 2.6 inches; 5.71 Ounces
Our go-to glove for technical alpine climbing in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a Dry waterproof insert with a removable, Prim aloft-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the Prim aloft Gold insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. The Kevlar-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.