BoatBuckle G2 Stainless Steel Retractable Bow Tie-Down [Standard]
- Date First Available:
- August 2, 2016
- For brackish or saltwater environments
- Anti-corrosive construction
- Standard S-hook protects boat's finish
- Adapts to virtually any mounting angle
- Break strength 2,500 lbs.; SWL 833 lbs.
The BoatBuckle G2 Bow Tie-Down was designed with three-point trailer tie-down safety in mind and should always be used in conjunction with a good winch strap, along with a transom or gunwale tie-down. It features an automatically retractable ratcheting tie-down system. The stainless steel model is ideal for brackish or saltwater environments. The two-inch web is made from high-quality polyester and measures 43 inches. It has a break strength of 2,500 pounds and a 833-pound safe working load. BoatBuckle brand tie-down systems offer professional fishermen and weekend boaters convenient, high quality tie-down systems so they can spend more time on the water and less time on the boat ramp. IMMI is the leading marine tie-down manufacturer in North America.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.