Bondo Fiberglass Resin, Stage 2, For Repairing, Resurfacing, or Rebuilding Metal, Wood, Fiberglass or Masonry, 115 US Fl oz with 1.48 Fl oz Hardener [Resin]
- For repairing, resurfacing and rebuilding a range of materials
- Can be used alone as a sealer
- Compatible with all paints including gel coat and marine paint
- Includes Bondo Fiberglass Resin Liquid Hardener for convenient, accurate mixing
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M Body Repair System
- Can be used alone or with fiberglass tape, cloth or mat
- Can also be used as a sealer on damaged and rotted wood
- Great on large or small metal rust-outs
- Creates a strong and long lasting bond
- Sandable in less than 2 hours
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Bondo Fiberglass Resin is a strong material commonly used for autos, boat building and other repairs. This high-strength polyester resin can be used with fiberglass mats or cloths on surfaces including fiberglass, wood, metal and masonry to repair metal rust-outs and to recreate or join surfaces. It can also be used by itself as a wood or concrete sealer. It accepts nearly any paint system.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.