Boudreaux's Butt Paste Sensitive Skin Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 Oz Tube
- Boudreaux's Butt Paste
- Date First Available:
- December 11, 2019
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin to soothe on contact, help provide fast relief from diaper rash discomfort and instantly protect irritated skin
- Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic; Recognized by the National Eczema Association
- Contains only five ingredients and is formulated without fragrance, dyes, parabens, preservatives, and talc
- Ideal for daily prevention and treatment of mild to moderate diaper rash
- Pediatrician-recommended brand ProVoice Survey February 1, 2019 to January 31, 2020
- Contains 1 tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Sensitive Skin, 4 ounce
- FSA- and HSA-eligible product in the U.S.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste now has a dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic formula designed for babies with sensitive skin. Developed by a pharmacist and father of four, Boudreaux's Butt Paste Brand has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents to help protect chafed skin and minor skin irritations due to diaper rash and to instantly help seal out wetness. When used on a daily basis, it is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Sensitive Skin Diaper Rash Ointment is a thick diaper rash paste with 16% Zinc Oxide and is ideal for treating and preventing mild diaper rash. An effective and safe formula, Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is designed to be gentle on booties with sensitive skin from the rash fighting brand you trust. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Sensitive Skin is formulated without fragrance, contains only five ingredients and is free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc. This product is recognized by the National Eczema Association and received the top 5-star Seal of Acceptance rating. Boudreaux's Butt Paste products are FSA- and HSA-eligible in the U.S.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.