Brightwell Aquatics ABACDC250 Cichlidcode Fresh Water Conditioners for Aquarium, 8.45-Ounce
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- November 21, 2008
- Provides trace and minor elements beneficial to cichlids and fishes endermic to Malawi, Tanganika, and Lakes Victoria
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high materials
- Not intended on modifying the behavior on cichlids
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Unique complex that provides trace and minor elements in ratios found to be beneficial to cichlids and other fishes endemic to Lakes Victoria, Malawi, and Tanganyika. Provides minor and trace elements utilized in important neurological and metabolic reactions, and which are incorporated into natural biopigments for coloration. Replaces minor and trace elements used by aquarium inhabitants, and which are lost through chemical filtration (use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon). Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials. Does not significantly increase GH or KH. Formulated utilizing extensive research on the chemistry of Lakes Victoria, Malawi, and Tanganyika, and cichlid trace and minor element requirements. For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.