Brightwell Aquatics Coralline Accelerator - Liquid Nutrient Supplement for Coralline Algae Growth in Marine Reef Aquariums
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Complete source of the elements and molecules that are directly used by coralline algae, as well as corals, clams, and other reef-building invertebrates
- Provides calcium, strontium, magnesium, and potassium in approximately the same ratios in which they occur in aragonite
- Very strong source of carbonates (derived from aragonite), the other important group of ions involved in aragonite formation
- Increases alkalinity to help stabilize pH
- May be used as an inexpensive alternative to automated calcium reactor systems with similar results. Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.