Brightwell Aquatics Florin P - Inorganic Phosphorus Source for Planted Freshwater Aquariums
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- January 1, 2010
- A concentrated source of inorganic phosphorus recommended for planted aquaria
- Developed and formulated utilizing extensive research on all aquatic plants nutrients
- For the first 4-6 weeks start with one drop for each 20 US gallons of water each day
- Item model number:
Concentrated source of inorganic phosphorus for use in planted aquaria. Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.