Brightwell Aquatics Florinbacter - Liquid Bioculture to Establish Biological Filtration in Freshwater and Planted Aquariums
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- November 28, 2018
- Suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes as well as natural enzymes, formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups.
- Enhances the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Specifically formulated for use in freshwater aquaria; useful in aquariums with high population densities of fish species that are active swimmers and/or require frequent feeding.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity; formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
- Made in the USA.
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 12.32 x 4.76 x 4.69 inches; 14.96 Ounces
The concentration of dissolved and particulate organic materials in any aquatic environment can have a significant impact on the overall appearance of, as well as the health of organisms residing within that system. Relatively low-nutrient environments are characterized by high water clarity, lack of unpleasant odors, and absence of microalgae and cyanobacteria; this is collectively a result of the lack of nitrogen-, phosphorus-, and carbon-based waste available. Aquaria that are relatively rich in available nutrients have characteristics opposite to the aforementioned, and are typically not desirable because of the resultant appearance of the system and the difficulty of maintaining healthy aquarium inhabitants. Brightwell Aquatics FlorinBacter7 is a selective complex of extremely effective microbes and enzymes that rapidly reduces the concentrations of organic nitrogen, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and organic carbon in freshwater ecosystems. This leads to greatly improved water quality which results in healthier aquarium inhabitants. Use of FlorinBacter does not alleviate the requirement for regular partial water changes to help maintain proper concentrations of elements that are vital to long-term health and survival of aquarium inhabitants. No product, regardless of manufacturer's fatuous marketing claims, can do this.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.