Brightwell Aquatics FlorinBase Laterite Powder - Natural Laterite Clay Substrate for Planted and Freshwater Shrimp Aquaria
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- February 2, 2018
- Pure and natural Laterite clay powder concentrate; Ideal medium for use under gravel or substrates in planted freshwater aquariums
- Provides long term nutrient availability with properties similar to clay soils native to the environments where aquarium plants were originally collected
- Powder form provides high availability and ability to mix with other substrates
- Rich in a plethora of natural minerals, particularly iron, for luscious plant growth and health
- Will not elevate pH
- Item model number:
FlorinBase Laterite Powder can be used in all planted and freshwater shrimp biotope aquaria. Iron deficiency in plants causes slow growth rates, poor color for green and red plants and overall poor health. Laterite clay is a long proven method of supplying iron in a form that is readily available to plant roots. FlorinBase Laterite Powder is a natural clay powder concentrate that is ideal for use under gravel or substrate in planted freshwater aquariums. This powder provides long term nutrient availability in an abundance of natural minerals for plant health and growth. For best results, use with FlorinBase Laterin Substrat VF and FlorinBase Laterin Substrat F.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.