Brightwell Aquatics HemiXSpheres – Coral Frag Mount for Marine Reef Aquariums
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- January 27, 2015
- Maximizes available space in coral culture systems while maximizing the growth rate potential of coralline algae, yielding shorter grow out than when using conventional plugs
- Hemispherical shape is conducive to growing all manner of branching, plating, and massive stony corals, soft corals, and colonial polyps such as zoanthids and their close allies
- Allows aquarists to monitor growth rates quickly as the fluorescent coloration of the bonded area is over grown with new coral tissue
- Encourages colonization by beneficial nitrifying bacteria resulting in rapid conversion of ammonia into nitrite and nitrate and further enhancing the stability of nutrient concentrations in grow out systems
- Researched, designed, and made in the USA of US sourced, high quality ingredients
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
"HemiXSpheres", Hemispherical Frag Mount composed of Xport-Ca material. Hemispherical shape is conducive to growing all manner of branching, plating, and massive stony corals, soft corals, and colonial polyps such as zoanthids and their close allies.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.