Brightwell Aquatics KoraLagoon Substrat - Aragonite-Based Refugium Substrate for Placement in Marine & Reef Aquariums, 1400g
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- June 24, 2004
- Blend of high quality aragonite particulate grades to simulate tropical reef lagoons
- Encourages growth of reef-building organisms & helps stabilize pH
- Over 30% calcium & 57% carbonate by dry weight
- Made in the USA
- Age range description - All Life Stages
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Brightwell Aquatics KoraLagoon Substrat is a blend of several grades of aragonite particles created specifically for the purpose of emulating a lagoon environment. Multiple particulate grades encourage biochemical reactions (e.g. nitrification & denitrification) within the sediment to facilitate continuous release of constituent ions (calcium, carbonate, strontium, magnesium, potassium). These encourage the growth of reef-building organisms & help stabilize pH levels. Using Brightwell Aquatics KoraLagoon Substrat will also facilitate natural reduction of organic & nitrogenous waste. It is highly effective in nano-reef systems. It can also be placed in refugia, seagrass and mangrove systems & reef aquaria of all sizes.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.