Brightwell Aquatics UltraPlanktos P CWM - Liquid Phytoplankton Suspension to Feed Corals, Bivalves in Temperate Marine Aquarium Tanks
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- January 11, 2016
- Specifically for temperate (cold water) marine aquariums.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid blend to aid in coloration.
- Ideally-sized for many corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms and crustaceans.
- Provides over 200-million phytoplankton per ml.
- Does not require refrigeration. Made in the USA.
- Item model number:
UltraPlanktos P CWM is a concentrated suspension of seven different species of marine algae, and two types of marine-derived food particulates, all ranging in size from 1 - 50µm and having an extremely diverse nutritional profile, rich in a number of fatty acids including the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, ARA, and DHA, as well as in chlorophyll, carotenoid pigments, vitamins, minerals, and several important amino acids. Of particular interest are omega-3 fatty acids and pigments, for these substances have been shown to provide tremendous benefit to the overall health and coloration of filter feeding and planktivorous organisms. Additionally, the particulates are infused with a blend of free-form amino acids that encourages feeding response (polyps extension) and improves coloration in Cnidarians. UltraPlanktos P CWM is a complete food complex for suspension-feeding invertebrates inhabiting temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria; this includes many Cnidarians (particularly those with short tentacles), clams and other bivalves, sponges, tunicates (sea squirts), plumed worms, bryozoans, and larval invertebrates such as those of many crustaceans and bivalves, and juvenile fishes. For feeding of temperate marine motile invertebrates and planktivorous fishes, UltraPlanktos Z CWM provides a suitable size range of zooplankton and marine-derived particulates to ensure that nutritional requirements of those organisms are satisfactorily addressed. Does not require refrigeration. Maintained free of contaminants and stored in a cool location, has maximum effectiveness within four (4) years of date of production. Not impacted by temporary freezing.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.