Brightwell Aquatics UltraPlanktos Z CWM - Liquid Phytoplankton Feeding Suspension for Corals, Bivalves, and Sponges in Temperate Marine Aquariums
- Brightwell Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- January 11, 2016
- Provides five types of marine zooplankton, and marine-based food particulates, collectively ranging in size from 50 µm - 2 mm.
- Contains essential amino acids & vitamins important to immune system functions, rich oils (like omega-3 HUFA) & improves feeding responsiveness in fish with natural feeding attractants.
- Great for feeding anemones, LPS corals, gorgonians & solitary and colonial polyps.
- Does not refrigeration.
- Made in the USA.
- Age range description - All Life Stages
- Item model number:
UltraPlanktos Z CWM is a concentrated suspension of five different types of marine zooplankton, and four types of marine-derived food particulates, all ranging in size from 50µm - 2 mm and having an extremely diverse nutritional profile, rich in a number of fatty acids including the omega-3 fatty acids EPA, ARA, and DHA, as well as in carotenoid pigments, vitamins, minerals, and several important amino acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and pigments have been shown to provide tremendous benefit to the overall health and coloration, respectively, of planktivorous organisms. Additionally, the particulates are infused with a blend of free-form amino acids that encourages feeding response in fish, and improves coloration in Cnidarians. UltraPlanktos Z CWM is a complete food complex for planktivorous fishes and motile suspension-feeding invertebrates inhabiting temperate (“cold water”) marine aquaria. For feeding of temperate marine sessile invertebrates, UltraPlanktos P CWM provides a suitable size range of phytoplankton and marine-derived particulates to ensure that nutritional requirements of those organisms are satisfactorily addressed. Does not require refrigeration. Maintained free of contaminants and stored in a cool location, has maximum effectiveness within four (4) years of the date of production. Not impacted by temporary freezing.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.