CeraVe Healing Ointment for Baby | Diaper Rash Cream for Extra Dry, Cracked Skin | Lanolin & Fragrance Free | 3 Ounce
- [ HELP TREAT & PREVENT DIAPER RASH ] Temporarily protects and soothes baby's delicate skin when it's dry, cracked and/or chafed. Formulated with Petrolatum to help temporarily protect skin and Hyaluronic Acid to retain skin's moisture
- [ NON-GREASY FEEL ] Occlusive balm and diaper rash cream with a silky texture that glides over extra-dry areas of skin on the face, body, and the diaper area, leaving skin feeling smooth and hydrated, never greasy
- [ NO NASTIES ] Lanolin free to avoid skin irritation caused by lanolin, fragrance free, paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, dye free, gluten free, and noncomedogenic
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ NEA SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE ] Accepted by the National Eczema Association. Suitable for eczema prone skin for babies', toddlers', and children's skin care
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Healing Ointment protects and soothes baby's delicate skin when it is dry, cracked and/or chafed with a silky, lightweight formula that contains hyaluronic acid for added moisture. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Fragrance-free Paraben-free Sulfate-free Non-irritating, even for sensitive skin Accepted by the National Eczema Association Key Ingredients: 5% Petrolatum: Acts as a skin protectant Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.