Chuckit Fumble Fetch Toy for Dogs [Max Glow]
- Date First Available:
- December 10, 2014
- LET'S PLAY - The Chuckit Fetch Ball football toy has a deep-ridged design that's easy for dogs to pick up & carry. Floats in water & glows in the dark for lakeside fun & night time.
- DURABLE FOR CHEWING - Withstands aggressive chewing with durable rubber, EVA & polyester material. The extreme bouncy design of this toy ball for dogs adds more surprise & doggy excitement.
- PET TOYS - Get ready for bonding & fun with your dogs & cats! Check out a variety of our pet toy products such as frisbees, perches & mirrors for birds, prey wand toys for cats, plush toys, light-up interactive toys & more.
- Petmate - For over 50 years, we at Petmate are passionate about our dogs, cats & furry friends in general. Starting with the very first dog kennel, we've produced plenty of eco-friendly products that pets will love.
- JUST FOR PETS - Petmate makes a variety of pet products for dogs, cats, chickens & other small furry friends! Check out our brands such as Aspen Pet, Arm & Hammer, Booda, Chuckit!, Jackson Galaxy & more!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Pet parents can bring their love of the game to their backyard with the Chuckit! Fumble Fetch toy. The familiar football shape can be passed or punted for a fun game of fetch. The ball bounces in random directions each time for an exciting and surprising chase. Featuring a deep-ridged, grooved design, the fetch toy is easy to catch and carry for dogs. The durable rubber, EVA foam, and polyester material of the ball are puncture-resistant for long-term play. The fetch toy's buoyant design allows pet parents to take game time from the park to the pool. The Fumble Fetch toy's bright colors help pets and pet parents spot the toy from long distances. Pet parents can charge the Max Glow version under bright light for as little as 10 minutes for 30 minutes of illuminated play.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.