CIPA 11800 Custom Towing Mirror - Ford, Pair [Pair]
- Slides over existing mirror with wedge lock security
- Custom design ensures a perfect fit and no annoying vibration
- Easy to install with no tools, Does not obstruct existing mirror required
- Fits - 2004-2014 Ford F-150, F-250 Light Duty; 2004-2014 Ford F-150, F-250 XLT models
- Includes one pair of Custom Towing Mirrors
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
CIPA's Custom Towing Mirrors were designed to fit over standard factory rearview side mirrors, and are available in over 40 exclusive applications to fit a variety of popular truck and SUV models. The CIPA Custom Towing Mirror is durable, aerodynamic, and sleeve fitted to your vehicles specifications. These mirrors will slide snugly over your vehicles existing rearview side mirror, and features an additional adjustable mirror on the outboard end that extends your towing vision, without obstructing your existing vehicle mirror. No tools are required, and no marks or holes are left on your vehicle. The CIPA Towing Mirrors and installation knobs are made with durable ABS plastic known for its strength, rigidity, and unbreakable security. The mirror face is made with scratch-resistant glass for years of unobstructed towing use. The installation hooks are formed from a polypropylene plastic that has excellent long-term shape conformity, and provides years of installation reliability. CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors can withstand the elements to provide increased all-weather Towing Vision capability. This kit includes 1 driver side mirror, 1 passenger side mirror, 4 installation knobs, 2 left hand installation wedges, 2 right hand installation wedges, 4 felt strips, and illustrated installation instructions. Not all hardware will be required during installation. Please refer to the instructions for information on what pieces your vehicle will require. Note: These mirrors will NOT fit over STX style or Super Duty mirrors. Expand your Horizons
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.