Continuum Aquatics AquaBlade M Stainless Steel Replacement Blade for Aquarium Scraper, Cleans Tank and Removes Algae
- Continuum Aquatics
- Date First Available:
- December 5, 2012
- Premium algae scraper replacement blade for marine and freshwater aquariums
- Backwards compatible with previous AquaBlade units
- Available with Cyan Plastic Blade (AquaBlade P) or Stainless Steel Blade (AquaBlade M)
- Made in the USA
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Item model number:
Replacement stainless steel blades for the Continuum Aquatics AquaBlade M. AquaBlade long scrapers feature solid fiberglass handles. Instead of using glues that break-down like other scrapers, the AquaBlade handles are v-grooved from the side and inserted into the head of the scraper during the injection molding process. Under thousands of pounds of pressure on the handle is fused to the head becoming a part of the molded piece. The AquaBlade is injected molded as a solid piece of plastic which keeps water from entering the unit while using. This means no hollow handles and drizzling of excess water when removed from the aquarium. And without trapped aquarium water inside the scraper it will never develop odors from growing bacteria. By utilizing virgin plastic in the molding process instead of re-grind or recycled plastics, the AquaBlade is much stronger and more agile than other scrapers. The first time you pick up an AquaBlade you’ll notice the difference it makes. It feels strong and durable - perfect for work inside your aquarium.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.