Continuum Aquatics Coral Elements N - Vitamin & Trace Mineral Nutrient Supplement for Coloration of Live Corals & Reef Aquarium
- Date First Available:
- September 19, 2012
- Vitamin & mineral micronutrient complex that replaces crucial minor & trace minerals
- Provides essential vitamins for growth of live corals & their allies
- Contains no heavy metals, phosphates, silicates, gluconates or polygluconates
- Made in the USA
- International Shipping:
- This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Corals acquire vitamins and minerals directly from the surrounding seawater, as well as from ingested food. Regular addition of Coral Elements N vitamin and mineral micronutrient complex provides for availability of these nutrients. Minerals influence the coloration of all marine species including corals and clams and are important in many of the chemical reactions that take place in living tissues. In addition to Coral Elements N, we recommend that you also use Coral Exponential to provide needed amino acids for coral tissue growth. The hobbyist should pay close attention to the alkalinity, or KH of the system and closely monitor the calcium, magnesium and strontium levels. Continuum recommends that you maintain a calcium level of between 410 and 450 mg/L (ppm), an alkalinity level of 7 to 11 dKH (2.5 to 4 meq/L), and a magnesium level of 1250 to 1350 mg/L (ppm). Note: Aquarists keeping SPS corals should consider keeping alkalinity at 7 to no more than 9 dKH (2.5 to 3.21 meq/L).
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.