Continuum Aquatics Flora Viv Prolifera – Carbon Source and Krebs Cycle Accelerator for Freshwater Planted Aquariums
- Date First Available:
- March 24, 2016
- High quality carbon source and Krebs/citric acid cycle accelerator
- Contains kelp extract which promotes accelerated growth of plants
- Contains humic and fluvic acids as well as amino acids to stimulate biological cycles
- Useful in heavily planted aquariums
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
In 1937 Sir Hans Krebs, a German born British biochemist, discovered the Kreb's cycle or citric acid cycle and defined the basic cycle of energy creation in all living things, for which he later won the Nobel prize. "FloraViv Prolifera" is designed to provide critical Kreb's cycle constituents and act as a high quality carbon source, without the toxic ingredients some competing products have. It is particularly useful in heavily planted aquariums and will promote accelerated growth of plants and critical aquarium friendly microbes. "FloraViv Prolifera" also contains kelp extract, known to accelerate freshwater plant growth, humic and fulvic acids and amino acids to stimulate biological cycles.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.