Continuum Aquatics Reef MicroFuel - Organic Carbon Source for Accelerated Bacterial Growth in Live Coral & Marine Reef Aquariums
- Date First Available:
- September 19, 2012
- Alcohol-free, non-flammable carbon source for accelerated growth of bacterioplankton for food sources for corals & their allies
- Provides acceleration to critical functions of nitrification, denitrification, nutrient assimilation & remineralization
- Reduces nitrates & phosphates to low levels providing for a cleaner system
- Made in the USA
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- TopDawg Pet Supply
Reef Micro Fuel works well, as a growth accelerator, for natural bacteria in the marine aquarium by stimulating reproduction, and particularly well with microbial cultures such as BacterGen M or BacterGen MD. It can be used in place of alcohol or other food sources in denitrators, as well. Continuum recommends that you consider using BacterGen M regularly, along with the Reef Micro Fuel to replenish and accelerate the growth and maintenance of both aerobic and anaerobic bacterial populations in your aquarium. This will reduce the levels of toxic ammonia, and nitrites, as well as phosphates and organic pollutants. BacterGen MD is designed to be used primarily to establish and accelerate anaerobic bacterial populations in denitrators and live rock, helping to keep nitrates in check.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.