CRC 03044 Dry PTFE Lubricating Spray, (Net Weight: 10 oz.) 16oz Aerosol,Hazy White
- Batteries Included?:
- Batteries Required?:
- NSF H2 registered for use in meat and poultry plants
- Resists dirt and dust build-up
- Seals out moisture and provides a barrier film that inhibits corrosion
- Wide temperature range -40 to 450 degrees F
- Ultra low coefficient of friction
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Item Package Quantity:
CRC dry PTFE lube is a multi-purpose, PTFE-based, dry film lubricant that utilizes DuPont technology. It penetrates and bonds to metal, wood, rubber, plastic and most surfaces. The lubricating, micro-thin film features an ultra-low coefficient of friction that prevents sticking and wear. It is ideal for sliding mechanisms and light load lubrication in dusty environments. Dry PTFE lube repels dirt, dust and oil to maintain cleaner operating conditions and will not run, pool or contaminate in-process materials. Recommended for use as a lubricant on hinges, locks, catches, pulleys, conveyors, machine parts, chutes and slides, coin mechanisms, window guides, drawers, rollers, control buttons, switches and electrical wires and harnesses. Ideal for use in applications where parts are in a dusty environment. Remains stable between -40 and 450 degrees F. Will not melt, freeze or wash-off. 360 degree valve. Product can be sprayed from any position - even upside down. Offers effective performance while complying with the EPA regulations on the use of ozone depleting chemicals. Material safety data label. Provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA hazard communications standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.