CURT 45154 Fusion Trailer Hitch Mount with 2-Inch Ball & Pin, Fits 2-In Receiver, 7,500 lbs, 4-Inch Drop
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. Rated to tow 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight, this welded, one-piece ball hitch offers dependability for your towing (limited to lowest-rated towing component)
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 4-inch drop to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup
- SECURE TOWING. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this ready-to-use trailer hitch ball mount. It comes with a welded 2-inch diameter tow ball for ready coupling and a trailer hitch pin to securely mount onto your hitch receiver
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, and the trailer ball has a polished chrome plating. These finishes resist damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install the trailer hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank, included hitch pin and welded trailer ball make installation easy
- Item model number:
Arm yourself with confidence with a CURT Fusion ball mount. Much like our loaded ball mounts, CURT Fusion mounts come with a trailer ball pre-attached to the mounting platform to provide a ready-to-tow solution right out the package. Unlike a loaded ball mount, however, a Fusion ball mount features a trailer ball that is permanently fixed to the shank structure, making it stronger than a traditional non-welded ball mount. With their fixed tow ball, Fusion ball mounts are also very similar to our Euro Mount ball mounts. Besides increased strength, one advantage of a permanently attached trailer ball is that it can never be loosened or stolen from your vehicle. CURT Fusion ball mounts come with 2" x 2" shanks and include a pin and clip with each unit. This particular Fusion mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 750 lbs. It measures 8-1/8" long, has 4" of drop and comes with a 2" diameter trailer ball. CURT Fusion ball mounts are great for towing most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, livestock trailers, boat trailers and campers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). Each unit is robotically welded to ensure accurate, consistent cuts and clean, strong weld lines. Once welded, these ball mounts undergo a cleaning process that creates a flawless surface for the application of our highly durable gloss black powder coat finish for long-lasting resistance to corrosion and chipping.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.