Dan Post Storm Tide Waterproof Composite Toe EH 3
- Date First Available:
- February 12, 2020
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Calf High" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5 around
- Waterproof Leather
- Waterproof Membrane Bootie
- Anti-Microbial Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Removable Ortholite Orthotic
- Multi-functional Tread Design on the sole.
- Item model number:
- Package Dimensions:
- 15.98 x 13.62 x 4.88 inches; 5 Pounds
Please click here for Dan Post heel slip information.. Please click here for Dan Post Soft Strike Comfort System information.. The Dan Post® Storm Tide Waterproof Composite Toe EH 3 work boots have a waterproof leather upper construction, reliable safety toe protection, and a supportive interior that will keep you safe on hazardous worksites and guard against the wet elements. Style number: DP59411 (Bone). Pull-on work boot with a composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) standards.. Waterproof membrane bootie keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment. Antimicrobial man-made lining for fresher foot environment. Removable open-cell orthotic footbed with Ortholite® underfoot comfort technology provides excellent underfoot support, comfort, and breathability. Low walking heel. Square toe with single-stitch welt. Sole features omni-directional tread pattern for superior grip. Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil, and heat resistant. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 2⁄5 in. Weight: 2 lbs 2.8 oz. Shaft: 11 in. Platform Height: 4⁄5 in. . Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.