Daystar, Universal Firewall Boot, Single, Accommodates 3/8" to 1" Diameter Wire Bundles, fits any vehicle that needs a wire loom, KU20040BK, Made in America , Black
- Safely and cleanly run wires through firewalls and bulkheads
- Protects wires from sharp edges; prevents wire chaffing and shorts
- Eliminates air/water leaks
- Fits a variety of wire thicknesses and bundles from 3/8 inch to 1 inch; 1-1/4 inch hole required for installation
- Works great for tubing and air lines
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Daystar's Firewall Boot is the best way to run wires, hoses, and other lines through your vehicle's firewall. Simply drill a 1.25 inch diameter hole in the firewall and install the boot. Run your wires, trim the boot as necessary to one of three different sizes (3/8 inch, 11/16 inch, or 1 inch), and secure the assembly with a zip tie.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.