Desitin Daily Defense Baby Diaper Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide to Treat, Relieve & Prevent diaper rash, Hypoallergenic, Dye-, Phthalate- & Paraben-Free, 4 oz
- Date First Available:
- June 19, 2017
- 4-ounce tube of Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream works from the first use to help soothe, treat and prevent diaper rash
- From the #1 choice for diaper rash relief by Pediatricians and parents, this infant diaper cream instantly forms a protective layer on your baby's skin for diaper rash relief and prevention
- Made with zinc oxide, its fast-acting hypoallergenic formula helps seal out wetness to treat diaper rash from the first signs and is clinically shown to provide diaper rash relief
- This diaper cream is specially formulated for babies' tender skin and is paraben-, phthalate- and dye-free so it's gentle enough to use at every diaper change
- Its creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream your trusted partner for treating diaper rash from the first signs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Manufacturer recommended age:
- 6 months - 3 years
Use Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream every day to soothe, treat and prevent diaper rash. This hypoallergenic and Pediatrician-tested formula instantly forms a protective barrier on your baby's tender skin and is clinically shown to provide diaper rash relief. It is designed to work at the first hint of diaper rash to help heal and soothe your baby's skin. Made with fast-acting zinc oxide formula, this diaper cream helps seal out wetness and provides protection from the first use. It is dermatologist-tested and free of parabens, phthalates, and dyes, so it's gentle enough to use at every diaper change. The creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin Daily Defense Diaper Rash Cream your trusted partner for treating diaper rash from the first signs.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.