Donut Lounger and Cuddler Pet Bed
- Date First Available:
- February 26, 2018
- CUDDLER STYLE - Wide and tall wrap around bolster set at an angle provides support for your pet’s entire body, allowing extra room to stretch out and relax or curl up to stay warm
- SECURE - Non-skid bottom keeps the bed in place no matter how much your dog moves around
- STYLISH - Looks like a beautiful piece of furniture in living rooms, family rooms, bedrooms, offices and dens
- COMFORTABLE - Soft, plush sleep surface for maximum comfort and coziness
- DURABLE - Constructed with soft, yet durable fabric to resist tears
- Item model number:
The Arlee Donut Lounger and Cuddler Style Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats is the most comfortable bed for your dog, cat or other pet who likes to curl up when they rest or sleep. This round bed is made with an incredibly soft, comforting jersey style fabric, just as soft as your favorite sweatpants or pullover, that makes the bed even more relaxing. The donut style bed has oversized, densely filled polyester fiber walls that circle around the entre bed, so your dog or cat can comfortably rest their head or paws as they curl up. The soft, forgiving cushion has secure circle-tacks to keep the fiber filling in place no matter how much your dog or cat moves. The bottom of the bed is made with a non-skid fabric so the bed will stay in place and not move when your dog jumps in to sleep or relax. The fabric is durable and long wearing and the bed is constructed with lockstitch seams that help to resist tears. The fiber filling is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles and will not bottom or flatten out. The long zipper on this bed makes it easy to remove the stuffer inside the bolster so that you can place the cover into the washing machine and clean it easily. This bed comes in a variety of colors including Gray and Tan. It also comes in different sizes; small 30" inches round and medium 35" inches round.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.