Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews Triple Strength - 60 Soft Chews
- Veterinary Products Laboratories
- Date First Available:
- August 13, 2015
- Same great product as Duralactin but with added Glucosamine HCI and MSM to Support Joint Health and Function.
- Duralactin is unique in the fact that it can be used for many different types of inflammation.
- Great for aging dogs, breeds that are prone to inflammation, and pets that cannot take other supplements or are not responding to other supplement.
- Duralactin does not require an initial dosing period, but rather works right away, making it more cost effective and makes you feel better by getting your dog help right away.
- Also, there are no side effects associated with Duralactin.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews maintain healthy joint function in dogs. These delectable chews are formulated to provide the building blocks for synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissues. The formulation also includes fatty acids that are vital to everyday health.Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chews include an exclusive ingredient, MicroLactin®, which has been extensively studied for its ability to support healthy joints. This container includes 60 soft chews but there is also a larger size available which includes 90 soft chews. Provide your pet with a joint supplement that stands out from the others and order a tub of Duralactin Soft Chews today!Key Features:Delectable soft chews formulated to support healthy jointsFormulated with fatty acids to promote joint and bone healthIncludes exclusive dried milk protein MicroLactin
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.