Edelbrock 8089 Carburetor Inlet Fitting
- Used to install and tune Edelbrock carburetors
- Manufactured from quality materials
- Fitting is made of brass
- Size of the fitting is 5/8-20 and 3/8 with male threads
- Fitting can be rotated 360 degrees and allows to aim your fuel inlet towards the front or rear of the carburetor
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
The Edelbrock Carburetor Inlet Fittings are accessories which are used to install and tune Edelbrock carburetors. These fittings are manufactured from quality materials to suit your carburetor needs. The fitting is made of brass. The size of the fitting is 5/8-20 and 3/8 with male threads. This fitting can be rotated 360 degrees and allows you to aim your fuel inlet towards the front or rear of the carburetor for clearance under a drop base air cleaner.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.