Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula for Spit-Up - Powder, 30.4 oz Refill Box
- Mead Johnson Nutrition
- Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50% in 1 week*
- Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Proprietary Triple Health Guard blend that has DHA to help support brain development, prebiotics and vitamins to help support immune health, and 30 total nutrients to complement the diet
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians**
- Nonfat milk, vegetable oil (palm olein, coconut, soy and high oleic sunflower oils), rice starch, lactose, maltodextrin, galactooligosaccharides*, polydextrose* and less than 1%: Mortierella alpina oil†, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil‡, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium citrate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin B12, inositol, vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, taurine, L-carnitine. * A type of prebiotic. † A source of arachidonic acid (ARA). ‡ A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study **Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.