Enfamil Enspire Gentlease Baby Formula w/ Lactoferrin (found in Colostrum & Breast Milk) Milk Powder 29 oz. (4 Boxes) For Easing Fussiness Gas & Crying, Brain Building & Immune Support, DHA, MFGM
- Date First Available:
- April 1, 2019
- Contains 4 - 29 ounce refill boxes (Total = 116 ounces) of our closest baby formula ever to breast milk
- First and only baby formula in the US containing the ingredients Lactoferrin and MFGM making Enfamil Enspire & Enspire Gentlease - Our Best for Your Best
- Lactoferrin is a key immune supporting protein found in colostrum and breast milk that provides immune support and intestinal development, and MFGM has been clinically proven to increase cognitive development compared to formulas without
- Our trusted Gentlease formula is clinically proven to reduce fussiness, gas & crying in 24 hours
- It also contains the expert recommended level of Omega 3 DHA (0.32%) which not all formulas do and a proprietary blend of baby prebiotics, clinically proven to promote digestive health
- Enspire is a non GMO baby formula with iron that is designed to provide complete nutrition for babies through 12 months; Enspire is made by Enfamil, the Number 1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand*
- Manufacturer recommended age:
- 0 - 1 years
Enfamil Enspire Baby Formula with iron is an inspired way to nourish. Enspire has MFGM and Lactoferrin for brain support, two key components found in breast milk, making it our closest infant formula ever to breast milk. Lactoferrin is a protein found in colostrum and breast milk that provides immune support and intestinal development, and MFGM has been shown to support mental development. Enspire is a non-GMO milk powder baby formula that is designed to provide complete nutrition, with omega 3 DHA, Choline, and our proprietary blend of probiotics, for babies through 12 months. Not made with genetically modified ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. *QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from Janurary 2017 to December 31, 2017. Instructions: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Use only as directed by a medical professional. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor whether they need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and whether they need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use. 1) Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula. 2) Pour desired amount of water into bottle. Add powder. 3) Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL. Use chart on product label for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in tub or can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in lid holder in tub or in can.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.