Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Infants and Toddlers, 50 mL dropper bottle (Packaging May Vary)
- Date First Available:
- December 14, 2009
- An excellent supplement when transitioning to solid foods, during growth spurts and for the picky eater
- Has Vitamins A, B6, B12, E, C, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin, it meets the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation of 400 IU of vitamin D per day in one mL
- Enfamil is the #1 vitamins drops brand recommended by pediatricians
- Complements breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby
- Product may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
When transitioning your baby to solid foods, Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol—available with or without iron—helps make sure they are still getting the vitamins they need to support healthy growth, like vitamins A, C, D, E, and some B vitamins. Enfamil vitamins can be easily given by dispensing directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance. All Enfamil Pediatric Vitamins are gluten-free and have no artificial colors or artificial flavors. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.