Enfamil Reguline Infant Formula - Designed for Soft, Comfortable Stools - Reusable Powder Tub, 19.5 oz
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- Prebiotics proven* to promote soft, comfortable stools within the first week of use.
- A blend of two prebiotics to support digestive system and digestive health.
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended baby formula brand.
- Suitable for babies through 12 months of age.
- Nutritionally complete to help support healthy growth and development.
- Kosher, no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors.
- Has easy-to-digest proteins that are partially hydrolyzed.
- Brain-nourishing DHA and Choline to support cognitive development.
- Prebiotics and vitamins C and E to support digestive health and the immune system.
- 12.6 oz can, a great value for every day use! Enfamil Powder is easy to mix so you can feed your little one as soon as they get hungry.
- Triple Health Guard Blend with DHA for the brain, 30 nutrients for growth, and 2 Prebiotics for Immune Health.
- 20 mg Omega-3 DHA per 6 fl oz serving, the same as the worldwide average found in breast milk**
- Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk and Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose, and Less than 2%: Polydextrose?, Galactooligosaccharides?, Mortierella Alpina Oil?, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil§, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Taurine, L-Carnitine. ?A Type of Prebiotic. ?A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA). §A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Enfamil Reguline Infant Formula for Soft/Comfortable Stools, Powder, 20.4 Ounces Going #2 shouldn?t be so hard, but when your little one is struggling to poop, no one is happy. Help ease those hard-to-go scenarios with Enfamil Reguline. Reguline is a baby formula specifically designed to help your little one poop more comfortably. It is suitable for everyday use through 12 months of age. In addition to providing your little one with the complete nutrition they need for growth and development, Reguline has prebiotics that promote soft, comfortable stools. It is also made with DHA and Choline (brain-nourishing nutrients that are also found in breast milk), so you can feel good about using it all the time. When it seems like their baby is having a hard time producing comfortable stools, Moms often try remedies like prune juice, bicycling the legs or applying warm towels to the abdomen. While these can sometimes give temporary relief, Enfamil Reguline can be used to promote soft stools every day, so you can nourish your baby to healthy, comfortable regularity. Reguline is made with a prebiotic blend that works like fiber and is clinically proven* to promote soft stools within ONE week! The dual-prebiotic blend is designed to work throughout the digestive tract ? feeding good bacteria with a type of carbohydrate also found in breast milk. 70% of your baby?s immune system is in their digestive tract. So when you feed them Enfamil?s Natural Defense Prebiotic blend, you?re also helping support their immune health. Reguline also has vitamins C and E to help boost their immune system. Enfamil?s single-minded goal is to create baby formula that nourishes the brain first. In their first year, your baby?s brain will increase 175% in size, making this a critical window to nourish their growing mind now and for the rest of their life. Enfamil Reguline is made with this in mind. It has Choline and DHA to support brain and eye development. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a special omega-3 fatty acid that has long term benefits for a growing child and is also found naturally in breast milk. Reguline is also made with easy-to-digest proteins, so it is gentle on your little ones tummy. Because when baby is happy, we?re all happy! Get your baby going with Reguline. Ask your doctor if Reguline is right for your baby. Go to Enfamil.com for further instruction and more information on our different lines of formula. This comes in a reusable plastic tub, which has a wider mouth for easier scooping and storing. Refill boxes are sold separately. *Proven in Enfamil Infant formula **Average level of DHA in worldwide breastmilk is 0.32 +/-
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.