Estwing Gad Pry Bar - 18" Forged Geological Tool with Pointed Tip & Chisel End - GP-18
- Batteries Included?:
- Batteries Required?:
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- #1 CHOICE OF GEOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE – The preferred choice of rock hounds, prospectors & contractors
- CHISELED END & POINTED TIP – Use angled chisel end for prying and lifting. Use pointed tip to break, chip away at, and crack open rocks and hard materials. This is the ultimate tool for heavy duty rock work
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Item Package Quantity:
Estwing's Gad Pry Bar is solid steel. with a wedge pry at one end and a point at the other it is perfect for heavy duty rock work. Forged in the USA.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.