Free Form Snip Tips Gel Capsules, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Fatty Acids for Cardiovascular, Joint, Cognitive, Kidney, Ocular Health, Dogs with High Levels of EPA and DHA
- Bayer Animal Health
- Date First Available:
- March 9, 2011
- 60-count daily omega-3 fish oil for dogs, liquid, works for medium to large dogs
- Fish oil liquid for medium and large dogs supports overall health and wellness for sensitive skin, eye, joint, brain, heart and kidney health
- Omega-3 supplement capsules for medium and large dogs can be given whole, or the tip can be snipped off for easy administration
- Highly concentrated dosing means less pills needed to get desired dosing
- Fish oil harvested from small non-predatory fish, such as anchovies (a renewable fish source)
- International Shipping:
- This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:
- Item model number:
- Bayer Animal Health
Bayer Free Form Snip Tips Omega-3 Fish Oil for dogs liquid for medium to large dog’s 60-count contains highly-concentrated, liquid-filled capsules of Omega-3 fatty acids. Each capsule contains beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids formulated for easy absorption and higher concentrations of EPA and DHA than found in some other fish oil products. Help support your dog’s sensitive skin, eye, joint, brain, heart and kidney health with Free Form Omega-3 fish oil liquid for medium and large dogs. Flexible dosing means you can administer the supplement in the way that works best for your pet. Either give the capsule whole or snip or twist off the tip for easy administration. The oil in Free Form is harvested from small non-predatory fish, such as anchovies (a renewable fish source), and tested for heavy metals, bacteria and fungi. The NASC Quality Seal identifies products from companies that are committed to quality, vigilance, and continuous improvement to promote the well-being of companion animals and horses. The Quality Seal program is central to the NASC’s efforts to help elevate and standardize the animal health supplement industry. Bayer's quality system is audited regularly to ensure we meet strict guidelines for manufacturing and labeling. We are committed to upholding this seal and providing high-quality products your pets deserve. Bayer Animal Health was granted NASC Quality Seal certification in 2007 and recertified in 2019.
- This item ships worldwide.
- Please allow up to 7 days for items to ship from our facility.
- Electronic appliances may require a converter to work in your country.